Fixed Scope Cisco Multi-Domain Mentored Install
Scope of Services
- Create documents needed for the Design & Deployment for the SD-Access Mentored Install.
- Installation and configuration of the 3XCisco DNA-C Cluster and the Cisco ISE Application.
- Integration of Cisco DNA-C and Cisco ISE.
- Deploy and configure 2 x Supported WLC and 50 Access Points.
- Deploy and configure up to 25 x Fabric Edge nodes.
- Deploy and configure 2 x Fabric Border/Control nodes each.
- Discovering (PnP) and automating the underlay devices for the Fabric.
- Overlay automation configuration using DNA-C on fabric devices.
- Integration of Cisco ISE with an External Identity server using LDAP.
- Cisco ACI Design, Install and Configure
Hybrid Delivery Model
- Hybrid delivery model for cost optimization
- 2 On-site Engineers for 7 man days
- 1 Remote Support Engineer for support and documentation for 15 man days
- Dedicated Project Management
Delivering use cases through the following configuration:
- Segmentation using SGT, TrustSec, Wired Dot1X Authentication/MAB, Policy Creation, Device Profiling
- BGP automation for Fabric to Non-Fabric communication through the Fusion Routers
- Configuration of the Fusion Router to allow inter-VRF & non-fabric communication
- Onboarding up to 500 end user devices through the wired and the wireless network.
- Migrating users from existing campus network to the Cisco SD-Access Campus.
- Installation of Cisco StealthWatch for traffic flow monitoring and ETA. Integration with Cisco ISE.
- Setting up the Assurance App for complete Network Device and Host 360 monitoring.