Fixed Scope Cisco SD-WAN Mentored Install
Scope of Services
- Create documents needed for Design & Deployment for the SD-WAN installation.
- Installation and configuration of the Cisco v-Manage, v-Smart and the v-Bond cluster.
- Secure integration of all SD-WAN controllers over TLS/DTLS
- Deploy and configure 2 x HUB/DC sites in redundancy with up to 3 X WAN Edges each.
- Deploy and configure up to 10 x Fabric Branches with 2 X WAN Edges each.
- Setup up to three service providers for MPLS or Internet at each site.
- Discovering and configuring the WAN Edges devices using Zero Touch Provisioning.
- Configuring Services side routing protocol (OSPF/BGP) and tuning BFD using Feature Templates.
- Configuring specific Device Templates for WAN Edges at each site.
Hybrid Delivery Model
Delivering the following use cases:
- End-to-End Segmentation using services side VPNs/VRFs
- Setting up Overlay Management Protocol to establish a working Fabric
- Setting up various TLOCs and Colors for transport-based routing configuration
- Configuring Centralized Control Policies to showcase segment/site/application-based routing
- Demonstrating Service Insertion and Centralized Data Policies
- Application Aware / SLA / DSCP based routing to choose preferred path.
- Deploying WAN Edges in the AWS cloud and extending the branch (if required)